OK so a case of this happened about 5 minutes ago. After I finished tea (dinner whatever you called it), I had a glass of juice? Okay what is wrong with that you may ask. Well before that i had a can of Coke and a glass of Milkshake. Okay and I've been sleeping in til like 12 or something. And now my mama thinks I have diabetes. I mean what the Fudge. Last thing she yelled at me was that 75% of people who have Diabetes don't know they have it. Okay tell me this, How does the survey know they have it? If the people themselves don't know eh? Do they just look at a person and go, "He's drinking a lot, he's got diabetes!" Or do they have a fat-to meter? Seriously I'll sneeze in a few months and she'll go "BIRD FLUE!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment