Thursday, 3 September 2009
Wake me up when this song ends.....
Yeah well I don't know what was with the title but anywho. I went to college today and well I'm in for the course i wanted. Yay :) But I have to do maths as well cuz of some reason I can't remember why but hey ho. Yeah so I'm now doing media for 2 years and just that then my gap year, I hope anyway. But aside from college I've really done nothing. But I did some revisiting childhood times with my James Bond Cars, that I collected when I was a kid, well I'm thinking about selling one or two because my "Moon-Raker" Model is actually from when the film was realised (in 1979) and obviously it's got damage but that's from the previous owners and just general Miss use as a kid. But I was fixing one of them because it was a tad broken.
But I fixed it. Now it's all fixed and boxed. Yeah so. Yeah I have no life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment