Wednesday, 6 May 2009

College beginnings

OK well, today i got my letter back from Gateshead college and well it's made me think about how close my working life is near. I mean, well, I'm finished formal education in three weeks.(scary thought!) Then all i know about my comforts, my mates etc. dissolve and it's all new. It'll probably be like High school, back in year 9 (when i started at it). But apart I'll have constant Media, as I'm doing a BTEC in Telly and Film Production, which is gonna be awesome. But With all this joy, that i get practially one lesson now and, hopefully that'll mean i don't have to worry about my coursework and then having science or maths to worry about. It's a werid thought that I'll never have Maths again. Or French, Geography, History, English, Science or PE. I mean some think I'm missing out on a lot but in fact I'm progessing into the real world and into what i want to do as a carreer.

But I've still got to get an interview so I'll see how things go, but this is really the rest of my life starting. Bye bye School this is the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment