Friday, 22 May 2009

I Can't Believe this is it.......

Now I'm also one of these people as I'm sure the rest of you's are. I hated getting up at 7am to go to school, purely to be bored and forced into doing stuff you won't do even if you had an Q.I of minus thousand. But on the 21st of May 2009 I finished High School. And now it's the rest of my life now, no longer I forced to endure the lesson, like Maths that I so dearly Hated for 13 years of my life. But seeing it end, over the past week has hit me in so many ways.

That school is where I changed in so many ways, I guess I found who I was there. I made 2 of the best friends I'll ever have there, who now seem to be the cloest thing to brothers I have. I've had the resurence that i'll go into to school and see them and now, I have lost that. But I'm seeing them on Saturday so it's ok. But some of the less close people I'm going to close contact with and it's sad, but I guess it's life. I've known it's been coming and now the rest of my life is here so i'll revert to my facebook message:

'
Year 11 is over and well it's the rest of our lives now. Thanks for the memories even tho, they were so great. Over the past 3 years I've made some of the greatest mates I'll ever know and I've made 2 brothers, who i'll never forget, lets hope we stay in contact.'


So if any of you read this who knew me, thanks you.

No comments:

Post a Comment