Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Decision....

Ok, so I had a thought, Why did I leave YouTube and stop making Vlogs, etc. Because I was too damn, self conscience. People at school knew I was on YouTube and was taking the piss. It just kicked me in the balls and just left me feeling shit about it. But now, I'm watching the whole community come back to me, I'm beginning to get new ideas for videos and add this new confidence I've had installed on me from my past experience. I've learnt that there is always gunna be people who will take the piss, but they are the ones who have no idea of the friends, experiences and the plain awesome-ness you can get from being apart of that community. Something I understood but forgot. Now, i'm back (corny line I know). So after this period of exams so about June time. I'm kick starting my channel again. Summer in City is happening therefore I'm looking forward to that meeting with people who share that sense of belonging you get from being in a community, such as YouTube.







So I'll return and regain something I lost.


This is my new beginning. And, man it's gunna be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment